Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

DAY'S FOLKS, Stuff goes here, yeah
Day
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 11:04 AM

Written by Day
N/A
N/A
6 GMT (Central)
Member Inventory: View
Awards:

Ahhh, plotters, I never know how to do these things properly.

Anyhow here is my current charrie: CLARE BARLOW

user posted image
Yeah, she can get a little angry at times. Even before most of the world died off, her father would chuckle and tease her how grumpy she could get. And let's face it, now there certainly isn't much to be happy about, is there? That said, Clare is determined to keep living and make some kind of life for herself. Otherwise why even bother going to Crow Station.

Clare is seventeen but at times you'd almost swear she was a real live soldier. You see her dad was and after a nice career in army the man seemingly decided to teach his daughter skills like handling firearms, fieldcraft, marksmanship, and mental toughness. She sometimes acts more like an officer too than a simple ranker, not shy about ordering people around or making decisions on the snap. But if she respects someone or if the other person seems to be making sensible choices, she is certainly capable of being a team player.

Clare is from Montana, that is the only place she remembers living in, although she was born at Fort Bragg during one of her father's assignments there. She is an only child, very much was her daddy's girl. Her mother left suddenly leaving only a letter that Clare was never allowed to read, on that point her father's decision was final. At first hurt, gradually she learned to detest her mother and finally convinced herself the woman wasn't even necessary in her life, she would do fine without her. She and her father lived in a tiny community in rural Montana. They weren't unfriendly to others but they certainly weren't socially outgoing either. Clare was content though, she didn't know anything else.

Sadly her father did not have her AB blood and he died much to her horror and grief. She almost didn't pull out of that very black spiral but in the end she decided her father would not want her to give up, he detested quitters and raised her to be a fighter. She soon left her beloved little countryside home, after burying her father in a simple grave in the backyard. Once she heard about Crow Station, she decided that might as well be as good a place as any for a goal in life.

THREADS

None currently.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

Hey, I'm up for almost any threads. I'd like to start her not quite at Crow Station yet though. But yeah, my overall plan would be to have her end up in the town. Whether she likes it and stays, guess I'd need to play that out.

So if you have someone traveling around out there, send me a PM if you want to do a thread. Or yell at me on the cbox.

HER CURRENT LOCATION
Somewhere south of Crow Station, I can be flexible depending on who might want to be around also.
PM
^
Rook
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 05:50 PM

Written by Rook
Ageless
The Plague Doctor
-9 GMT
Awards:

Crow Station bunch:

Alice Woodward: Sweet old lady, she and her husband run the only open diner in the town, and have since before the SHTF. She has a dry wit and a quick tougue, though, so don't try to pull the wool over her eyes! (She's been murdered as of Feb 2020, current town wide event, but still available for past threads.)

Mike Mooney: Local D.J. who plays tunes 24/7 and gives two updates a day at noon for general news and encouragement, and midnight, a calling out to lost love ones. He the Bryonic hero lite as he suffers with his own demons and has few actual friends but will rescue a person if they need it. Just don't expect a dinner invite later.

Capt. Maeve Doyle: This no nonsense career army woman runs the refugee side of things and makes sure that new folks are housed, fed, and useful. She's all about the public good and is currently recruiting for city defense.

Colton Aquino Former rich teen struggling to grow up fast enough to take care of his beloved deaf girl friend Colt is book smart, but RL dumb though he did a lot of volunteer work before SHTF.

Floyd Joss He's the grumpy old man farmer type who's tough as nails and uber practical. He also doesn't realize how bad things have gotten since he sticks to his homestead for most of the year. (He's just out of town, on his farm, btw)

Meanwhile, back in the states:

Vivian Snow, plucky girl and very nearly famous singer, is outside of Vancouver-Seattle (Currently in a thread with Jack Carrington).
PMEmail
^
Justus Gibbs
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 06:48 PM

Written by Molly
Gorgeous, not cocky!
PST
Awards:

I'll play with you, but you know that!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
Rook
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 08:15 PM

Written by Rook
Ageless
The Plague Doctor
-9 GMT
Awards:

I see where this is headed!

IMFAMY!
PMEmail
^
Day
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 09:17 PM

Written by Day
N/A
N/A
6 GMT (Central)
Awards:

We could have our two meet up on the way to Crow Station.

Also Rook, I'd love to have Clare (maybe with Justus too, up to Molly) show up at your farmer's place, Floyd Joss. Depends on how busy you are of course.
PM
^
Rook
 Posted: Dec 12 2014, 10:17 PM

Written by Rook
Ageless
The Plague Doctor
-9 GMT
Awards:

Floyd will put the pot on!
PMEmail
^
Justus Gibbs
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 12:56 AM

Written by Molly
Gorgeous, not cocky!
PST
Awards:

Yee haw! Grab the pitchfork!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
CLARE BARLOW
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 11:07 AM

Written by Day
N/A
-6 GMT (Central)
Awards: N/A

Not so fast! With all the cannibalism going on around this place, I want to know what's IN that pot...
PM
^
Justus Gibbs
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 01:19 PM

Written by Molly
Gorgeous, not cocky!
PST
Awards:

Cannibus?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailYIM
^
CLARE BARLOW
 Posted: Dec 13 2014, 01:50 PM

Written by Day
N/A
-6 GMT (Central)

Clare is a good girl, she doesn't take drugs. Her daddy warned her about those whackos and their mind frying chemicals.
PM
^
Ben Honee
 Posted: Dec 20 2014, 03:11 AM

Written by Squeeji
Goodbye Yellowbrick Road

As I told Molly in their plotter, I don't think I'll throw Ben into Clare and Justus' thread just because it's already pretty well established and I don't want to break the flow...HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I don't want to play with either of you two, in fact I really do!

Ben has been plodding around like an idiot unaware of how close he is to human settlements for awhile now, and has been leaving abandoned campsites or the odd strung up kill for maybe a few days/week. He's bound to find himself noticed sooner rather than later.

As for Clare herself, well, Ben was seventeen once, and angry enough to forsake his family to move across the country- he never saw them again, and honestly, he didn't regret it. His big coping strategy for the fact he's so antisocial is to see himself in others- it's not exactly a sure thing, but he gives it a good shot, and it works some of the time- so...what the hell right? But he would feel bad just seeing 'some kid' out on her own out there, knowing full well that a 'kid' like Clare would probably punch him in the jeans if he ever said he felt bad for her lol.
PM
^
Til
 Posted: May 5 2015, 01:56 AM

Written by N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Awards:

Day.
Day.
Day.

We don’t have any active threads.

The situation must be remedied!

For obvious reasons, Nellie isn’t up to much these days, but she would love visitors if Clare were so inclined! Or I’m up for something more exciting... keeping in mind that she has a broken leg.

I also have Chris and Matthew if you’re interested in a thread with either of them. Both are around Crow Station. Chris is a butcher and a hunter who makes his living selling whatever he’s hunted or collected; Matthew is a priest by trade currently taking whatever community service roles he can fill, so he’ll be about sweeping streets or some such. (I wanted to put him at the school, which could mean he and Clare would run into each other during the storm. Haven’t run that one past Rook yet.)

So... anything sound interesting?
PMEmail
^
CLARE BARLOW
 Posted: May 5 2015, 03:13 PM

Written by Day
N/A
-6 GMT (Central)

Oh definitely, I want a Clare/Til thread. My girl would definitely visit Til plus she would offer to help her out getting around or doing errands for her, whatever. Clare likes Til and once she likes a person, she is devoted.

Can't think of anything for Christopher right now, especially given this blizzard event which puts a damper on my own plans til it's done.

However I'd like to have her meet Matthew though at the school. Why not? Nothing much else happening there. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

PM
^
Til
 Posted: May 5 2015, 11:43 PM

Written by N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Awards:

I started a thread for Clare and Matthew here. Let me know if it doesn't work! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

As for Nellie and Clare, do you mind starting that one? I feel like Clare has the more active role at the outset. (Okay... and probably ever.) It could be after the winter event if you like. Wei sprung Nellie, so she's back home.
PMEmail
^
CLARE BARLOW
 Posted: May 6 2015, 10:22 AM

Written by Day
N/A
-6 GMT (Central)

It works for me, Til, I will reply soon to that one.

And I can start Clare then for a Nellie thread. Maybe her showing up at Nellie's with some groceries.

Did the vet/Nellie thread get ended by decision? I don't see where it's over but maybe I missed you guys talking about it in the cbox....

That's fine if it is.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Mirror, Mirror Mooseeh Fondant Buttons endlessflight Echos