Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Odd Friends, Tag: Nelanie/Winston
Winston Burkholz
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 12:54 PM

Written by Zucchi
what day is it
-5 GMT
Member Inventory: View
Awards: N/A

Breeding… well, sometimes Winston liked it, and sometimes he really, really didn’t, but he’d always been pretty patient with these things, and the rewards were definitely worth it. “Mm. I have a lovely shiny wish umbreon that took me a few ages, so I’m quite pleased with that.” In fact, he would have loved to use it here, but he simply hadn’t finished the rest of the team, and they weren’t playing in UU anyways.

…She wanted to call him Ichigo-chan. Well, at least she wasn’t asking for his actual name – that would be kind of weird. He nodded slightly. “Sounds like a plan.”

Anime. Winston wasn’t the biggest on anime, but it wasn’t like he disliked it or anything – he just didn’t always have the time between everything else. He’d done that sort of thing more often since the net went down, though.

Even when he did watch anime, though… it was usually pokemon or the like, and he had that on his own drives already. “You can always just show me whatever, I guess.” Even he knew it was a noncommittal answer, but he couldn’t think of anything better.

Unlike his new companion, Winston didn’t turn off his 3DS. It wasn’t that big of a deal to him – his charger was right at home, after all, and he’d probably be playing again soon. Of course, he knew the console itself wouldn’t last forever… but he took pretty good care of it, so an hour or two extra couldn’t hurt.

Oh, and now there were snacks. Winston took one and munched thoughtfully. Princess was really nice, wasn’t she? If everyone in town was like her, maybe he could manage taking a short visit. Only a short one. Probably come back home straight after, really. But… “So, um. Which way is Crow Station, anyways? It’s not too far, right?”
PM
^
Nelanie Sewel
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 06:29 PM

Written by Neko
Chibi Hime
-7 GMT

Thinking for a moment on which anime would be the best to watch, she had mainstream anime along with lesser known animes. Deciding that the anime Gangsta. might be a better choice since it was an anime meant to target adults if anything she could always change to Cardcaptor Sakura it was a nice magical girl anime. “Okay, Ichigo-chan. I have a few that we could watch in mind.”

Hearing the question as she munched on her pocky, he wanted to come to Crow Station with her. Lifting her hand pointing in the direction that she had come from. “It is that it. HAI! It’s like a five to 10-minute walk to town. I could show you around if you want to come.” She said not wanting to sound too hopeful of having a new friend moving into town.
PM
^
Winston Burkholz
 Posted: Sep 21 2015, 01:06 PM

Written by Zucchi
what day is it
-5 GMT

To be honest, Wince just wasn’t that big of an anime person to begin with, and he wasn’t sure where nekohime had gotten that impression. Did she just figure games and anime went together? Was it something about his face? Was she just inviting him for the heck of it?

Well, he didn’t mind so much, really. She seemed pretty nice, and if they were watching anime that probably meant he didn’t actually have to talk to her. “Yeah, just set up… something.” …Talking was really hard.

Wince looked quietly at the way the girl pointed. Ten minutes! He couldn’t really be ten minutes from town, could he? He hadn’t noticed anything.

Then again, he was already another twenty minutes or something away from his home, not that he paid attention to real-world time all that much. Either way, though, he was kind of uncomfortable with being so close to everyone else. So long as they didn’t actually follow him home, he supposed it wasn’t that big of a problem… “Well, if it’s that close, I guess I could at least take a look.” Definitely only a look, though.
PM
^
Nelanie Sewel
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 02:40 PM

Written by Neko
Chibi Hime
-7 GMT

Reaching for another stick of pocky before tilting the box towards Ichigo-chan. She nibbles on her stick as she watched his reaction to her responds. It was interesting if anything gamers to her seem to either have a poker face and only their eyes show their emotions and others you can tell everything they are thinking because they show emotions a great deal more than others. Looking at his face she guessed that he was later.

Nodding her head at the idea of having coming to at least see the town. “You could visit sometimes after and we can play more games.” Her eyes lit up as she slowly stood up dusting off her clothes knowing that it would be homeless sometimes to even try to stay clean. “Ready to go when you are.” She said as she waited for him before leading the way back to Crow Station with a new bounce in her step.
PM
^
Winston Burkholz
 Posted: Oct 10 2015, 10:09 PM

Written by Zucchi
what day is it
-5 GMT

Winston was a little too distracted for more pocky at this point. Actually, even before the whole apocalypse thing, he’d never been very good at eating. Anything that required him to tear his fingers away from the keyboard or, even worse, actually dirty them… well, that just wouldn’t fly. For the most part, he’d taken to waiting until he was just about starving before popping open a can of whatever and eating straight out of it with a fork.

“Maybe.” That was about as committal as she was going to get. He followed after her a bit apprehensively, just hoping they wouldn’t run into too many other people.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Mirror, Mirror Mooseeh Fondant Buttons endlessflight Echos